A list of events of interest to all those involved in public sector construction and architecture, together with a copy of presentations from SCALA events, supported by the CIPFA Property/SCALA Construction & Property Advisory Service (CPAS).
The CIPFA Property/SCALA Construction & Property Advisory Service (CPAS) developed by CIPFA Property and supported by SCALA and the Consortium of Local Authorities in Wales (CLAW ) is a resource that many local government practitioners find invaluable. The rapid pace of public sector reform makes it difficult to keep up-to-date with all the latest developments in relation to Construction and Property. This is where the CPAS Forum comes into its own keeping you abreast of the very latest in legislation, government initiatives and best practice. It filters the mountains of paper, consultation documents, policies and strategies that land on your desk week by week. It tells you what they say, what you should do about them, what to read and maybe most importantly, what not to read! If you work in the Construction or Property field within the public sector and you want to keep up to date, then CPAS is an essential tool.
How the Service is structured
CPAS is a highly flexible service and is designed to recognise that practitioners have different requirements. We have therefore developed a service where you can choose the areas that you need to keep you informed.
The benefits of joining CPAS include:
- Full day regional seminars and workshops on latest topics and initiatives (as a subscriber to CPAS you will have the flexibility to ‘spend’ your allocation of free delegate places at any combination of events offered over a calendar year)
- Supporting documentation and training materials for each event on CD Rom
- Dedicated member website library providing links to valuable resources, guidance documents and all CPAS event materials (even the ones you don’t attend)
- The opportunity to network with other construction and property professionals to share experience and best practice.
- Advice line access to our team of expert advisors
- Discussion site and information exchange
- Regular e-alerts on important issues
- Discounts to a number of other CIPFA Property related products and services
Annual subscription to CPAS offers low cost access to all of our events, products and services, with a flexible pricing structure to suit your requirements. For more information on subscription please contact
Click on an item below to find out more