The Commissioning Joint Committee
The Commissioning Base is supported by the Commissioning Joint Committee representing all the local authorities’ associations who comment on all aspects of commissioning and competition.
About the CJC
The CJC is sponsored by CIPFA. Its members cover all the main disciplines involved in commissioning and competition, and also contractors' and third sector organisations.
The CJC is an independent forum, and accepts no funding from any source. It meets all its expenses from sales. It has been active for over 25 years and
- promulgates a comprehensive Standing Guide on CD Rom to Commissioning Local Authority Work & Services. This took the place of the CJC's former Code of Practice
- issues guides ad hoc to major technical problems in commissioning and competition
- provides Ministers and others with views and advice
Click on an item below to find out more
- Anne Glover's review
- PASC Issues and questions paper on Third Sector
- Quirk consultation on community assets